Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Favourite Cleansers - Well For Now Anyways!





















Rodial Stem Cell Super-Food Cleanser - £22.74 for 200ml 
I've made no secret about my love of this cleanser. It's rich, creamy, super nourishing and effortlessly dissolves dirt, grime and my make-up without so much as breaking a sweat. Over the winter-months this is a good send for hydrating my skin and protecting it from the elements. As a cheeky bonus, it can also be used as an intensive mask, just leave it on your skin for 10 minutes before wiping off the excess. You can find my full review here.
Lancome Gel Eclat - £22 for 125ml.
This is a super gentle cleanser which is suitable for all skin-types, even those with sensitive skin. Every time I use this cleanser, my skin is literally squeaky clean which is actually pretty satisfying when one lives in London. A little goes a long way owing in part to the super fine foam it produces while your massaging the product into your skin. A tube lasted me around 3 months so don't be put off by the price!

Origins Checks & Balances - £18 for 150ml.
This is aimed at those of us with combination skin. It's another multi-tasking wonder in that it keeps oil at bay whilst ensuring that any dry patches are protected and suitably nourished. This cleanser works really well with my Clarisonic owing to it's light foam and always leaves my skin feeling wonderfully refreshed without any tightness.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple - £17.50 for 240ml.
In case you haven't guessed, I have a serious soft spot for multi-tasking products. This little beauty cleanses, tones and removes eye make-up all whilst conditioning your skin. Again, a little goes a long way so a bottle will last and last (I've heard of one person making a bottle last almost a year!). Given its ability to do so many jobs at once, it has a reputation as being the lazy girls cleanser and is certainly what I turn to after a night out on the town to remove the slap.

Emma Hardie Moringa Balm - £32 for 100ml.
Yup, you guessed it, this is another multi-tasking wonder! I use this to remove make-up (even on the sensitive eye area), declog my skin and give it a boost when it's looking a little lacklustre. If my skin is really misbehaving then I'll leave this on my skin for 10 minutes and it really works wonders. It smells amazing and never fails to work its magic.

You may have noticed a slight theme with the above cleansers. Almost all of them are multi-purpose be it removing make-up whilst cleansing my skin or tackling dry spots whilst keeping oil at bay. 

Who has time to source and use numerous different products, life is to short for a one-trick pony in the cleanser department! 

What are some of your favourite cleansers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)