Saturday, February 15, 2014

What Laura Wants - The Self Gifting Edit.
























January was a LOOOONNNNG month eh? I was paid a whole week earlier than usual in December, which was great in some ways, however, it meant that my pennies had to stretch over a longer period of time on the whole. Naturally I was super excited when my next paypacket finally come through as I could finally indulge.

Clinique & Lulu Guiness - Kiss it Better £55
Ad obviously kick-started my Lulu Guiness collection over Christmas for which I am super grateful. However, since then, I've been keeping my eye open for other bargains which will allow me to expand my collection without breaking the bank balance. The above is a cheeky wee coin purse which comes complete with a chubby stick all for a bargain price. As an extra justifcation for treat oneself, all of the proceeds will go the Great Ormand Street Hospital so you can rest easy knowing your hard earned cash is going to a good cause.

Sadly this is currently sold out online (hence the lack of link) but I'm keeping my peepers peeled as Clinique have confirmed more will be landing any day now!

I'm going through a boot phase, men don't seem to understand that us women cannot survive on simply one pair of shoes. Yes, I do have a pair of black ankle boots, and yes, you're probably right, I don't NEED another pair. But shoes and handbags are never about need, it's more about want.

These gorgeous boots have a slight edge to them with the cut-out feature, the heel is still low enough that I could feasibly potter about for hours and as an added bonus, they feature something called Insolia which helps to direct pressure away from the balls of your feet making them that much more comfortable.

I'm slowly but surely try to get out of my comfort zone, namely jeans of any cut/colour with a tried and tested jumper/t-shirt over the summer months. I spotted this whilst trawling online, like you do, and thought hey, I could actually pull this off.

Navy is super on-trend and a shirt dress can be easily styled up for a night out, or down for a day wandering about in your new ankle boots. Whilst it's a fairly safe colour choice, the little nude detailing means it'd be simple to accessorise and could be layered up with thick tights whilst we wait for the sunshine to return to our shores.

I've done a couple of posts about masks recently, but this brand has been on my hitlist to try for a while now. As I've just received a £5 N-Dulge voucher I think I may have found the perfect excuse to indulge.

Packed with omegas 6 & 9 it hydrates and protects the skin whilst honey aids in calming any signs of stress. This sounds like it'd be a wonderful treat for your skin both now and during the summer months when your exposure to the sun can really dry your skin out (if you've not been slathering on the SPF that is!).

Happy Socks - from £8
Happy Socks have recently opened a boutique in Carnaby Street (YAY!). If you're not familiar with the brand, their philosophy is that bright and colourful socks can spread happiness. A sneaky glimpse of something bright and colourful instead of the usual bland black sock can create and conversation with a stranger or just make someone smile.

Anywho, these would certainly brighten up my dreary sock drawer, and, they would look wicked popping out of my new cut out boots.

As I love being helpful, simply click on the bold titles to go through to the relevant sites if any of my goodies take your fancy. In the meantime, do tell. Do you have any goodies currently on your wishlist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)