Monday, November 17, 2014

Jo Malone - Wood Sage & Sea Salt

No holiday would be complete without a mini splurge at the airport. I've been on the hunt for a new perfume for a while and rather than packing something to take with me, I really enjoy buying something whilst I'm perusing the duty free, not least of all because there are some serious bargains to be had. 

Regular readers of the blog will know I've been stalking my local Jo Malone for a while and I'm pleased to say, I finally made my mind up. As you can tell from the title of the post, I opted for the Wood Sage & Sea Salt which is actually kind of surprising given the usual scents I go for.
There's just something comforting about the combination of earthy sage tones with the freshness of the sea salt which really works. It reminds me of walking along the beach in New Zealand and breathing in that lovely fresh sea air, it's so hard to describe!

It's slightly musky, but not so musky it looses any trace of femininity. At the same time, this is actually a unisex fragrance so don't expect any girly floral notes either. What I will say is that this is a perfect fragrance for autumn and winter, it just conjures up warming and peaceful memories. I am TERRIBLE at describing perfume clearly, all I can say is that both Ad and I love it and you should go and check it out for yourself.

How would you describe the Wood Sage & Sea Salt fragrance? Have you tried this scent yet?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)