Saturday, March 1, 2014

Everyday Make-up Look Featuring Em

Following from my recent haul of Em goodies (which, for the record, turned up in the UK within a week of ordering) I thought it was time to do a wee tutorial showing my lovely readers how I've been incorporating them all into my everyday make-up routine. I apologise in advance for the lack of natural light, my camera battery died and took FOREVER to sort itself out.



Products Used:
 
Em - Chiaroscuro - $24- I used the fair shade as I'm quite pale.

Em - The Great Cover-Up - $17 - Again, I used the shade fair/cool which seems to be a pretty good match.

Em - Waterliner- $18 - I was torn between the Nude and the R'os Gold, ultimately I wanted something to help brighten up my eye area and this certainly does the trick.

Em - Arched Defining Brow Liner - $18 - I'm shade brunette. This is great and is certainly long lasting, I'd recommend this if you're in the market for a new piece of brow based kit.

Em - Lip Gallery Creamy Colour Lipstick - $15 - I am using one of the sheer colours as I'm not particularly brave with my colour choices. This is not only nourishing but provides a good pop of pigmented colour.

Soap & Glory - Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara - £10 - This does exactly what it says on the tin.

No 7 - Stay Perfect Eye Shadow - £7 - My everyday go to shade is Mink.

Japonesque - Luminous Foundation - £24 - I used shade 03 which is one of the lighter colours available. If you head to John Lewis (for the UK viewers) then they'll happily colour match you.

Japonesque - Velvet Touch Blush - £18 - Again, this is a nice subtle colour which suits me just perfectly.

I hope you enjoyed my first Youtube video, please be sure to subscribe and give me a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)