Monday, October 6, 2014

Revisiting a Much Loved Skincare Favourite - Kiehl's Skin Rescuer

Those of you who have been following me for a while may remember that one of my first posts was about the Kiehl's Skin Rescuer, this being way back in September last year.

Now, I don't want to repeat the post in its entirety here, but for those who aren't familiar with this product, it's basically designed to help your skin combat stress, things like air-conditioning, over-exposure to the sun, the cold rain and fresh winds, and even hormonal fluctuations really affect your skin and can result in blemish, red blotchy patches etc.

It's a vicious cycle, because the visible signs of stressed out skin lead you to worry even more which makes things even worse and that's where this product comes in to save the day.
The reason I'm revisiting this product in a post is because after 1 year and over 2 months of use every single day, it's finally coming to the end of its life which makes me rather sad. I'm literally at the stage where I'm unscrewing the cap and running my finger around the inside to scoop out whatever I can.

I purchased this for a whole £29.50 well over a year ago which makes this little beauty incredible value for money!

I have to say, this is probably one of my favourite moisturisers of all time, it's formulated with chamomile which  is known for it's calming qualities, mannose which helps to protect and maintain the skins barrier and rosa gallica which helps to reduce the skins sensitivity thus reducing the signs of fatigue and redness.

If you've never tried it and you suffer with pesky problematic skin, I'd really recommend trying it, given it lasts for over a year, I don't think you could do much better in terms of value for money and effectiveness. 

 Have you tried the Kiehl's Skin Rescuer yet? What do you find helps your stressed out skin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)