Monday, December 22, 2014

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery - A Review

When my beloved Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair ran out, it was time to hunt down something new to play with. Not so beloved after all, but lets be serious, we all know that I'm a total hussy when it comes to skincare.
The next product to tick off of my beauty hit-list was the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I absolutely loved the Skin Rescuer and I was kin to try some more bits and pieces from their line.

So here's what you need to know, it's super hydrating, makes your skin plump and radiant, it's packed full of natural ingredients, it's free from chemical nasties and finally, it's one of those awesome products which does all this over night! Oh, and it's £36.00.

The natural stuff I was talking about includes Evening Primrose Oil, Fatty Acids and Essential Oils which all work together to give your skin a super hit of moisture. As I've said above it's designed to work at night leaving your skin skin hydrated and super soft, plus as it's the season for a ton of alco booze, this stuff will stop your complexion looking tired and run down. AWESOME.

I've been using a few drops of this mixed with either my moisturiser or an overnight mask and simply leaving it to work it's magic. As it's obviously more of an oil in texture as opposed to a serum, I've been making sure my hair is kept back off my face this is meant for my skin and not my hair.

By morning, everything is absorbed and my skin is looking lovely and perky.

This stuff is wonderful, does what it says on the tin, and a little goes a long way which makes me one happy bunny. Seriously, if your skin is feeling dry this might do the trick!
Here's what Kiehl's say in case the above didn't quite convince you.

Have you tried the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate?  What do you rely on if you're skin needs some extra loving?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)