Saturday, August 15, 2015

Outfit of the Day - Keep It Simple Stupid

The ultimate fashion dilemma for me is what to wear when the you have no frikken idea what the weather is supposed to do? I mean, you can't wear a dress or skirt for fear the wind will end up flashing your pants to the entire world. You also don't really want to wear shorts in case it's pretty nippy and due to rain. And what if it's sunny? Do you really want to be in skinny jeans?
I decided that when in doubt, Keep It Simple Stupid was the best philosophy to have and that is what I did.
Today, I'm wearing:

Top: Brandy Melville
Jeans: Marks & Spencer Limited Collection
Bag: Lulu Guinness
Shoes: Converse
Whilst the jeans are pretty slim fitting, they seem to suck everything in without my tummy hanging over the top which is always a plus with me. Every girl likes to feel supported in their clothing!
This top from Brandy Melville is super loose, soft and flowing which was ideal in case it transpired to be a pretty hot day. Plus, as my day involved plenty of food and drink, I wanted something that would hide the resulting evidence. 
As finishing touches, a pair of Converse are ideal for hours of walking while an oversized fun printed bag is great for stuffing any essentials such as a brolly in, just in case of course.

What's your go to outfit when the weather is undecided? How do you keep it simple?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)