Monday, March 16, 2015

Soap & Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayons

One thing that I absolutely love about the sales is the opportunity to get your mitts on a variety of goods from your favourite brands all popped together in a tidy little package. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a big lover of Soap & Glory and use their bathroom toiletries almost exclusively (their product names are so much fun!) but I'd never really used their make-up so I was really excited to try this set out.
Inside this beautiful tin, there were three full sizes of their Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayons in the shades Raplumsel, Fushia-Ristic and Bashful. These do remind me of the Clinique Chubby Sticks in that they provide a very light and subtle wash of colour whilst being super hydrating at the same time.
As you can see, the colour pigmentation really is very sheer, this shot is taken in my bedroom away from the window with Raplumsel at the top and the rest of the colours following as stated above. As the colour wash is so sheer, these Gloss Crayons make a great handbag staple as you don't need a mirror to apply them and they can be applied in a flash! They feel so natural on the lips you almost forget you're wearing them at all.
Here, we're by the window and this gives a much clearer idea of the pigmentation involved. All of the Gloss Crayons glide onto the lips smoothly and give you a gorgeous glossy finish (as you'd expect) without any stickiness. When I first saw Raplumsel, I was a little concerned as it looked so dark in the bullet, but I clearly needn't have worried, it gives a light berry tint and nothing more. 

On the lips, Fushia-Ristic actually gives coral tint whilst Bashful is like your lips but better.

All in all a great buy if you're after something natural and fuss-free this spring time, as an added bonus, they're a still at only £8 each! I do love a beauty bargain.

Have you tried the Sexy Mother Pucker Crayons? What did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)