Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday Munchies - Honest Burger...Again!

This isn't my first visit to Honest Burger and I can safely assure you it won't be my last. I've previously raved about Honest Burger in this post HERE. This time we ventured to their Shoreditch branch as opposed to the one off  of Oxford Street. Over the last year or so, these guys have been so popular, thay have really expanded so there are plenty of stores for you to visit if you're so inclined.
This time, we visited purely so we could indulge in their December special (I know, I know, but their January special looks scrumptious if you're a burger fan like me!). Thier December special was a beef patty, smoked bacon, deep fried brie, cranberry sauce, rocket and of course, their crispy rosemary fries.
I cannot resist brie, it really is my complete and utter weakness. Add bacon AND cranberry sauce? Then lordie it's like I've died and gone to heaven!
Can we just take a moment and enjoy this image? I mean the bacon, that ooozing and gooey cheese, and that gorgeously glossy bun! As a side note, I'm totally in love with my new camera, my images just seem so much clearer and more vivid! Let me know if you've noticed the difference?
Going back to Honest Burger, I just want to do a quick shout out to their special Beavertown House Pale ale brewed especially for them, Ad assures me it's lush and available by the pint. In addition, whilst they also do your typical wines, soft drinks and the like, they also do some pretty banging cocktails like the below spiced mulled drink confection.
To give it it's proper name, it's a Spiced Winter Warmer, a yummy warm blend of rum, spiced ginger and marmalade and whilst it's served in a small glass for it's £6 price tag, this thing packs a serious punch. One ought to leave you grinning and glowing from cheek to cheek.

As a restaurant, Honest Burger are consistent and have delivered great food and good service each and every time we visit. Their staff are friendly, approachable, passionate and more than happy to suggest bits and pieces of their menu which suit your tastes. Whilst their speciality is beef burgers, you can see from the menu above they also serve chicken, vegetarian burgers and they now offer gluten free versions too so please do visit when you can!

Have you visited Honest Burger yet? If not, what the heck is wrong with you people???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)