Saturday, January 23, 2016

Outfit of the Day - The Snuggly Jumper

In the run up to Christmas, I may have indulged in plenty of baked cheese, tubs of Roses, wine, Champagne and cured meats a plenty. Whilst I regret nothing when it comes to food, it did mean that my body confidence wasn't exactly sky high and it's times like these that I fancy hiding my tummy a little more than I usually would.
Today I'm wearing:

Jeans: Oasis
Boots: H by Hudson
Shirt: Stradivarius 
Jumper: Oliver Bonas
Jacket: Oasis
Gloves: Accessorize 
We took these shots on a very miserable day in Brighton, the rain really wouldn't let up which made it kinda tricky to get shots of my ensemble in. Never one to be beaten by the British weather, Ad and I took shelter for a hot chocolate and a mammoth slice of cake. We all know what a pair of black skinny jeans look like after all!
As you can see, up top I'm wearing a pleather moto style jacket which I reckon gives the look a little more structure. The loose boyfriend jumper with the orange neon stitching adds an element of fun, whilst the shirt keeps things kinda kooky. A little like me I suppose?
As the weather really was appalling my hair had fallen flat, but I'd pre-empted the rain and opted for super minimal make-up. A slick of tinted moisturiser, some neutral eyeshadow and a slick of mascara (waterproof obviously). 
When it's nippy, I find lots of light looser layers are the best way to keep warm, what about you guys?
In case you were wondering about that cake, the above photo is just a small selection of what they had on offer. The carrot cake I ordered was so huge, I actually had to get the remnants popped into a box to take home as I just couldn't finish it.

How do you guys keep snuggly and stylish in the winter? How do you layer up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)