Friday, May 2, 2014

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014 with Next




A very very quick post which I've timed to fit in with your lunchtime munching slot. As I am sure you're aware, over the course of the year, there are many opportunities for bloggers to be recognised for their hard work, passion and awesome writing talent (if I do say so myself).

Cosmopolitan have recently launched their Blog Awards for 2014 which include categories such as Best New Beauty Blog, Best Food Blog and Best Lifestyle Blog amongst others. However, they're relying on you guys to provide them with some nominations to give them an idea of where they need to look! If you'd like some more information, you can check out the Cosmopolitan Website HERE.

My blog covers so many different areas but I would be super grateful if you could nominate me for the NEXT PRESENTS: Best Newcomer Award which you can do HERE.

If you're feeling in a generous mindset, you can simply click the link and stick in a nomination confirming me as a newbie into the scene. You just need to enter your name, email address and the URL for my blog (making sure you untick the box that says it’s yours) and would only take a minute of your time!

There are so many blogs that I love to read and this is a great opportunity for those new to the scene to gain a little bit of recognition and even spur them on to achieve great things.

Thank you in advance for your time!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)