Monday, September 29, 2014

Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes - A Review

So, if you caught my beauty update post at the weekend, you'll know I've had all sorts of new products which I'm currently trialling. A brand which I'm falling pretty hard for is Yes to, not least of all because ALL of their products are under £15, but everything is formulated with 95% natural ingredients in addition to being Paraben and SLS free.

Previously, I'd only gotten my mitts on the Cucumber range, but I'm diversifying my interests and I've grabbed something from the Grapefruit range which is aimed at those with uneven skin tone.
Today, I'm talking about the Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes which usually retail for £3.99 in Boots, however, the whole range is still 1/3 off making these wipes super affordable.

Now I know wipes really divide the community, and I've gotta say, I definitely don't use these for removing my make-up!  Whilst the wipes are suitable for cleansing, the main reason I grabbed these is that they promise to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
Fragrance wise, these are pretty zingy and you do get a whiff of citrus when you're using them. On my face, I did get a slight tingle but then I anticipated that, after all, these are exfoliating wipes, I obviously expected to feel something. 
I think the textured wipe also adds to the feeling of exfoliation as well. 

As a caveat, for those with sensitive skin, I would say that after using my face was a little bit red for around 3 minutes but this soon died down once I'd toned and moisturised as normal. 

All in all, another great product from Yes to, it does exactly what it says on the tin, is great value for money whilst still being pretty much all natural in terms of ingredients. This is a brand which I am really enjoying exploring and can't wait to try more!

Have you tried the Yes to Brightening Facial Wipes? What did you think? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)