Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bootea Teatox -28 days in and I'm finished

Regular readers of the blog will know that over the last 28 days, I've been trialling the Bootea Teatox. If you missed my introductory post, you can catch up HERE, if you missed my 14 day update on how I was getting on, you can catch up with that post HERE.

Rather than repeating what I've said in those two posts, the main things which I have noticed over the last 28-days are as follows:

  • My skin seems clearer and has more of a glow. This in turn has made me feel confident enough to go without any make-up most of the month
  • I have been drinking a fair bit more, I've found the tea has made me feel quite thirsty, this could be a placebo effect, but more fluids should mean my body is being 'flushed out'
  • My tummy is a lot less bloated 
  • I've not suffered with any stomach pains during the 28 days (WIN!)
  • I've actually been able to 'go' every other day which is a marked increase from once a week if I was lucky!
As a side note, whilst I wasn't using the Teatox to loose weight, I've actually lost about 7lbs. Now, I wouldn't just take that as being purely down to the Teatox, I have been making more of an effort to listen to my body and eat what I need, rather than just stuffing my face with whatever is on the plate.

BUT, as my stomach is less bloated this of course means you can actually see more of the tone and definition on my arms and stomach.

Swings and Roundabouts people.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're using the Bootea Teatox to help flush out the rubbish from your system, help with bloating and to encourage your body to work the way it should then I am all over the Teatox. I've already stocked up on the Bedtime Cleanse as I found it to be 100% effective and just what I needed.

IF however, you're using the Bootea Teatox to loose weight, then please bear in mind that you can't just sip the tea and hope for miracles, you'll need to a) either follow the eating plan which Bootea provide or follow you're own healthy eating plan and b) exercise. Let's not forget people to loose weight, you need to be burning more than you're putting in!

I hope you've found my Bootea Teatox posts useful, if you do have any questions, please do let me know either on here, via email or via Facebook - no question is off limits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)