Monday, December 15, 2014

Bumble & Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil Travel Set - A Review

I think that little travel collections are a great way to try a range or product without having to commit too much of your hard earned cash. I've lost count of the number of times I've splashed the cash on a product before, only to find after one or two uses, it's really not for me.
A range which I've recently been trying out is the fairly new Hairdresser's Invisible Oil range from Bumble and Bumble which you can pick up HERE for £19.50. Inside the collection you get a shampoo, conditioner and a heat/uv protection primer all of which are 60ml so more than enough for you to see if they're really for you.

If you're not familiar with the Invisible Oil range, it's basically sulfate free and infused with 6 super light oils which help to soften dry/damaged hair without weighing it down. I thought this would be an ideal range to try for my fine but colour damaged hair.

Overall my two favourite products were the shampoo and the primer. The shampoo gave my hair a thorough cleansing without leaving my scalp feeling dry and without stripping my hair. It was gentle enough to use everyday and made my fine hair feel strong and healthy. I also noticed that you didn't need a lot of product to get a really good lather so I can see the full size lasting a really long time. Did I mentioned it smells frikken awesome?

The conditioner was OK, again it smelled incredible and it was very light weight. My main issue was that when I put any leftover conditioner anywhere my roots, my hair was left looking greasy the next morning. In addition, I didn't feel it was as nourishing on my ends as some other conditions I own.

The primer was fantastic, I used this on my hair while it was still damp and then gave my hair a blast with my drier. It left my hair feeling incredibly soft and it also helped to prevent it from getting all tangled and knotty. I'm always keen to protect my hair from heat damage and this stuff really helped to protect my hair and keep it feeling strong and looking shiny. I reckon I'll be grabbing a full size of this when it's gone.

Overall the range has some real gems, what works for me may not work for you though so it's worth trying them for yourself to see. Other bloggers loved the conditioner but hated the shampoo but it's all about personal preference I suppose!

Have you tried the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil range from Bumble & Bumble? What did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)