Monday, October 26, 2015

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads - A Review

During my recent online grocery shop, I became suckered in during the checkout process and may have popped a couple of bits and pieces from Nip + Fab into my basket. They were 50% off so it kinda seemed rude not to!
Today, I just want to to talk about the Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads which come in a pack of 60 for £12.95 if you're purchasing full price. As an aside, I would say it's definitely worth looking around before purchasing anything as Superdrug were also doing a deal of 1/3 off selected Nip + Fab when I purchased these bits.

If you're trying to figure out where you might have heard the name, Nip + Fab have become quite popular in recent days with Kylie Jenner being a notable fan claiming that this particular product leaves her skin super clean. This left me keen to see what all the fuss was about, especially given the affordable price point!
As you can see, the product does make certain claims as to its skincare benefits whilst also helpfully confirming some of the ingredients.

As you can see it contains the following:
  • Glycolic Acid to retexturise and resurface skin
  • Hyaluronic Acid to moisturise, refresh and hydrate skin
  • Blue Daisy to sooth and calm
These particular pads only contain 2.8% glycolic acid, but if you want something with more punch, then there is a night time version available which are more potent at 5% glycolic acid.
The pads come pre-soaked and are ready to use straight from the container. It's simply a case of taking a pad and wiping it across the face and neck before popping into the bin and continuing with your usual skincare routine.

I've not been using these daily but have enjoyed using them twice a week or so as an acid tone type step when my skin needed a bit more exfoliation. I was a little surprised as I had expected some sort of tingling sensation when using but I didn't get this at all. They were really pleasant to use, didn't strip my skin and actually left my face feeling really refreshed and moisturised.

When using these I will generally cleanse, use one of the pads, tone, eye cream, serum and moisturise as per usual.

Overall I think these are really good value for money and if you're looking for an easy step to add into your current routine then this is certainly it! I am tempted to try out more of the range to see if it really is worth all the fuss.

Have you tried Nip + Fab products? Is there something you'd recommend I try? Have you used the Night Time version of the Exfoliating Pads?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)